Re: [Tigers] Heater Control Valves

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Heater Control Valves
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
I think the metal round heads can be removed and the plastic one reinstalled
IF U need the switch VS the valve- I haven't looked on epay, so don't know
whats on there, maybe both. Yes, we need to support suppliers when possible-
when and if they ever go out of business from lack of support we will wish we
had them back when several parts USED to be available are no longer around.
TtT