Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 419

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 419
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:14:42 -0400
        My Mk IA has a 3 position switch.   The dash lights are barely
visible with 12V applied; a dim position might as well be off.

My Alpine parts list shows 3 panel switches - Lucas #s 31947A, 31946A, 34544

My 260 & 289 parts list show 1 switch - Lucas # 34943

The 31946 switch is also listed for the light switch so it is a 3 position
switch; as for the others I don't know if they are 2 or 3 position switches.

I have a couple Lucas 2 position switches - # 31828 and 31828D; I don't see
these numbers listed in the Parts Lists.

Ron Fraser