Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:35:52 -0400
All the switches on my 1A are 3-position switches.  The PANEL switch (and
only the PANEL switch) is unique in that it has a built-in resistor to dim
the panel lights.  Switch positions for the PANEL switch are OFF, DIM, ON.
The other switches are ordinary 3-position switches.  BLOWER: OFF, LOW,
HIGH; WIPER: OFF, SLOWER, SLOW; LIGHTS: OFF, PARK, ON.  Yours should be the
same.

Will Seay B382001570