Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:08:03 -0500
This is ridiculous...it CANT go to the list...the list doesn't allow images
attached or in the body of the message!

List- I just sent an email to personal friends- i have received word it went
to the LIST. I went thru my address book and checked each person, being
careful to not send to any females or anyone in the past who replied "remove
me" as I have had 2 friends who did request, one was his work email. I
promise
I have no idea how it went to the list but I will check each persons address
I have LIST as the keyword in my address book. I apologize now, before the
emails start pouring in, I by no means sent this to our list or any of the
other groups I'm a member of. I'm big, blonde and sometimes dumb but I'm not
stupid.
Again, my apologizes- IF U read this, unless U want to see topless female,
DELETE the email and you wont be insulted.
regards, TonytheTiger