Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Panel Switch Question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:43:21 -0400
Erich
        TBON is very general here; three toggle switch functions were
labeled Panel, Lights, Wiper.

The wiring diagrams do not show all the details and I don't believe even the
Alpine diagrams show those resistors.

Numerous switches can be made to work.  If the line ran out of the primary
switch chances are a different switch was installed.  If the dealer had to
change out a switch; they would probably use whatever switch they had in
stock to send a happy customer on his or her way.

Ron Fraser