Re: [Tigers] Seat Tracks & Frames

To: "'Joe Parlanti'" <Parlanti@comcast.net>, "'Joel Martin'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Tracks & Frames
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:48:19 -0400
Joel
        Joe put together a very good article on seat restoration and it is
an excellent guide.   I also highly recommend you take good notes and
pictures while taking your seats apart; there are variations with the
upholstery and how the seats are assembled.  You may also want to add
additional layers of foam or pads at high wear points.

SS lists my seat upholstery as Type II; it has a 2 piece back cushion.

The crossover period might be listed in the Alpine Parts List for Series V;
the seats, Cushion and Squab frame, and seat slide is listed in the Body
Fittings Section -YX.   I believe the seat slide is the same from Series IV
onward but I have not verified those part numbers.

Ron Fraser