Re: [Tigers] It's all Steve Laifman's fault

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] It's all Steve Laifman's fault
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:35:00 -0700
Interesting that you should suggest a site dedicated to car stories and
memories, because I've been having similar thoughts.  I joined the
british-cars list
about 20 years ago when it included all marques and there were much more
of those types of posts then.  It wouldn't be practical to revert back to
that now because of the hugely increased volume, but I kind of miss it.  I
kept copies of some of the stuff I posted over the years.  Occasionally I
look back through one or two of them and am surprised to read stuff I had
completely
forgotten.  Who knows, maybe my kids or grand kids will find some of it
interesting someday.

I'm still on the british-cars list but the average monthly volume is
probably
less than the daily Tiger list volume.

Should anyone be interested in pictures of early HiPo heads, I have a
basket case set that's been sitting in my garage for decades.

Roland