Re: [Tigers] ALger?

To: Paul Reisentz <plrresto@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ALger?
From: mike schreiner <mikeflbmer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
For your info I personally informed Norm of my clone Vin years ago when i
built it....If you dont believe me check with him (I know he keeps records of
everything)  and I never plan to sell my car as it will pass on to my kids and
then theirs.....so  you are wrong again!  Say, arn't you the guy with the
OBAMA sticker on the back bumper of your Tiger?