Re: [Tigers] Super Tach

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, "'wsamouce'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Super Tach
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:00:46 -0700
Theo...
At the very least, that would require using the original bulb and socket
which DOES actually fit the back of the Autometer case. Unfortunately, it
doesn't have a ground wire . The Autometer socket has 2 wires for ease of
hookup. I suppose you could find a smaller wattage bulb or wire in a
resistor to keep the brightness down...  ;)

Jim