Re: [Tigers] ignition switch

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ignition switch
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:32:43 -0400
  Thanks, Sandy - I couldn't find it last nite on Rick's on-line
catalog.  Poked around again this morning and found it cleverly hidden
under "switches".  Looks like I need es56 - the electrical part.  Will
call Rick later today.

Some people suggested I just need brushes for the generator, but it's
the armature that's shot. And there used to be shops around here that
rebuilt starters/generators, etc., but no more unfortunately.  When the
world wakes up here, I'll start calling my local sources.....

Thanks, everyone!

Chris
B382000331