Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clocks

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Clocks
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:22:09 -0400
Michael

Thanks...and I would concur with your assesment and I will probably not be
winning any concours but since I have yet to find one I have not had the
opportunity to see exactly how pricey they are. Once I get a dose of reality I
might just stick with my 2194...but I would at least like to know and have the
opportunity to decide.

Jim