Re: [Tigers] (no subject) - WARNING?

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject) - WARNING?
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 05:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
Good virus protection will not get the bad bug that hides in the root kit..I
talked to Microsoft for 6 hours while I was at my monitor..The bad bug is the
one that nearly killed Google in China..Norton, McAffey and Avast vouldn't do
much with it in 3 months..and the new bug is better than the old one. Even a
boot scan won't find it  .Linux or mac seem like good defenses..anything else
is like trying to defend london against the V-2 by comparisn.
     This critter even got into my bank..They had to make new bank cards for
half their customers when passwords and account numbers were heisted..
zym

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.