Re: [Tigers] (no subject) - WARNING?

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject) - WARNING?
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:30:20 -0400
LOL.  i just bought a mac a month ago, finally made the switch, was a hard
core windows guy, even installed windows on half of my mac so can boot it up
as a mac or as a windows machine, but use the mac side most of the time.  a
liken macs to tigers, maybe a stretch, but the all metal frame and components,
unique styling, innovative thinking, beats the plastic chinese lenovo crap etc
hands down, even if its the same processor inside....

ok, we digress from tigers, sorry....