Re: [Tigers] Lower Grill Finisher Fasteners

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, gharlowe@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lower Grill Finisher Fasteners
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:02:38 EDT
I did mine recently and I believe there were 8  fasteners with a washer,
lockwasher and nut on each.
Mark

In a message dated 10/9/2010 11:37:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
owain.lloyd@gmail.com writes:

about 5  is enough.  a flat plate with threaded rod coming out  the
middle.  you can file the sides of thre plate so it become just  wide
enough to slide into the stainless strip.  then put bolts and  washers
underneath.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/owain.lloyd@gmail.com