Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <sralsten111@gmail.com>, <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hagerty British Market Report
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:05:30 -0700
They will be the first to agree. Auctions, ebay and dealers are the largest
portion of their data. They try, but it's very difficult for them to collect
private transactions on something as specialized as a Tiger. Using Sports
Car Market numbering, a 3 or maybe a 2 minus, is a nice, mostly complete and
functional (or at least as fully functional as olde English cars can be!)
ten-footer daily driver. That would seem to be a good baseline for an
average car, which I think is more like mid-30s