[Tigers] Gas Tank Crossover Tubes

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Gas Tank Crossover Tubes
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:35:29 -0500
Hey,

A long, long time ago my car was wrecked in the back quarter panel and as I
am finally getting the car put back together I have discovered that one of
the gas tank tubes was crushed a little.  I'm talking about one of the
smaller ones that goes between one of the tanks and the larger tube in the
middle of the trunk.  That sounds confusing.  Let me try again.  You have a
tank in the driver's side fender which feeds through a short piece of rubber
hose to a metal tube that then feeds into another short piece of rubber hose
which then joins the large tube in the middle of the trunk which then feeds
out to the fuel line to the pump and beyond.  What I am looking for is the
smaller metal tube that goes between the tank and the larger metal tube.

Is this something where I can just buy some exhaust tubing and get it bent
to the right shape?

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX