Re: [Tigers] Which header?

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Which header?
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 13:05:37 +1100
For what its worth there was a comparison in the chitton (sp?)
book "performace tunning the tiger". It compared the LAT headers v Tri Y
versions and talked of the low end high end torque/power gains. The
interesting thing was that Alex's real world dyno comparison showed a
slightly different result.

I'd say that choosing between Sunbeam Specs headers and CAT would not be a
huge difference.. not sure if there are others out there off the shelf for
the Tiger, but going with the known dealers will net you roughly the same
result.. and they will fit.