Re: [Tigers] Soft top storage Bands?

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Robert Jaarsma <jaars@emailmv.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soft top storage Bands?
From: <e.coiner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:21:47 -0800
The bands are riveted to the top of the metal that separates the passenger
compartment from the soft top stowage well.
You should see the holes.
They are used to hold the soft top boot in place when the soft top is erected.
the tenax button attaches to the two little tits that are on the top of the
soft top boot.  Bet you always wondered what those were for :)
They are stretched rearward and the hook attaches to a hole drilled in the Al
extrusion that secures the soft top.
The end with the tenax button, flips over and forward and attaches to the top
of the boot.

Sunbeam specialities sells a replacement made from rubber.  Functional but not
concours correct.