Re: [Tigers] making air cleaner more theft proof

To: barncobob@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] making air cleaner more theft proof
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:37:42 -0500
First solution: don't put it on the car unless you're there to watch it
(o.K., the cleaners sell for a lot on E-Pay, but I'd like to think Tiger
guys had better morals than that!) Edelbrock makes a nice inexpensive an air
cleaner that looks great and breathes better than the original.)

Second solution: take a nut of the appropriate size and drill / tap the side
for a set screw.

Tom

'67 Mark 2