[Tigers] Parts Needed & Security Measures

To: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Parts Needed & Security Measures
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:59:10 -0800 (PST)
Hope everyone had a good holiday!  Loved those tools and Pneumatic Shop Seat
under the tree - my kind of gifts especially with the 66 MK1A under
restoration.

I am in the need for a radiator overflow tank, brackets etc
believe to be the
following:
1224725 Header Tank
1224795 Bracket-Header tank
Mounting - is 2 required?
1224796 Clip - Header tank
9178502 Or P.49294 - clip
Overflow pipe to header tank

Heater control valve bracket that goes on
drivers side bracing bracket.
Any alternatives for the right hand duck bill
drain or someone have a
serviceable one?

Drivers and passenger diaphragm
type seat frames complete.

Lastly, have been thinking about overall theft
security devices other than alarm
systems.  My thoughts have been 3 fold.
Battery cut off switch with key or
removable handle mounted between trunk on
sill behind passenger seat.  2.) under
dash keyed ignition cut off switch.
3.) 3 -3 position toggle switches mounted
on front of arm rest that must in
correct positions to turn on fuel pump.

I am sure others have thought about
or installed such items and would appreciate
your thoughts/ideas on the
subject with wiring approach.  I also will be
installing hood pins with
locks, always lock the trunk but always leave the
doors unlocked.  I have
taken this approach since 1970 since too many friends
have their tops cut and
the items stolen anyway.  My 1973 MGB, original owner,
had the tape deck
stolen in Central West End, ST. Louis, MO - the thief was very
good at this
job - no damage to dash  - took the tape deck, all wiring,
brackets, knobs
out clean as a whistle.

Any help with ideas or parts is greatly appreciated.
Joel Martin