Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Comment re. Air Cleaner Theft Thread
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 01:05:38 -0800
Back in the 'good ol' days', there was some concerns about posting personal
info (mainly addresses) in the CAT roster for fear someone would target them
for theft.  There were a number of Tigers stolen back then, value not
withstanding; getting the roster done was not a slam dunk in the early 70's.

Kirk