Re: [Tigers] Hardtops

To: jliny5@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtops
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 13:51:46 EST
Not sure about the GT's, but I understand for all  other Tigers the hard
top could be ordered from the factory with the car and it  would be painted
the car color.  If the car came without a hardtop and  hardtop was purchased
from a dealer then it would be  black.
My MK1A is car color, but I can see black under the  red so.......
Mark

In a message dated 1/1/2011 1:47:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,