Re: [Tigers] 289's in Mark 1's

To: "rande@thecia.net" <rande@thecia.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 289's in Mark 1's
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 14:53:16 -0600
Agreed. As cool as it would be to have a 'one-of-a-small-number' Tiger, the
evidence as compiled by Norm and others that have done research based on
factory records goes against five-bolt 289's ever being installed at the
factory.

Besides, if it was a 'special' Tiger, I'd probably have to worry about keeping
it stock and stuff. Having it be the Tiger in my garage is special enough for
me.

Theo