[Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:47:20 -0600
Hello all,

Hunkered down during the blizzard outside.  Getting ready to go in the
garage an polish the hard top pad marks out of my paint.

Anyway.... I have AFR 185 aluminum heads with COMP Cams Pro Magnum Rocker
Arms which are chromemoly steel and are a smaller profile that aluminum
roller rockers.  I really, really want to use my chrome valve covers with
them.  Tom Hall has a 1/4 spacer that I plan on using between the VCs and
the heads.

Question - has anyone out there been successful with chrome valve covers and
roller rockers?

TIA!

Duke
382002037