Re: [Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Roller Rockers and Chrome Valve Covers
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:16:04 -0800 (PST)
Duke -

As other have said you have to knock out one or more of the baffles in
the
covers. I have not tried the magnums, but with the shaft rockers I could
get
them to fit with just a second gasket. The Shaft Rockers are lower
profile a bit
then the stud mount but they get into the cover at the ends
where the shaft is
bolted on. I like the old chrome jobs too ;)

Sandy