Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:28:13 -0500
Tony
        There is a listing on TigersUnited.com

LAT 1 is a 4bbl intake manifold, 4bbl carb, air cleaner, gaskets and hoses.
TBON states that the air cleaner was an 8 1/2 inch Hellings & Stellings
unit.  This air cleaner had clearance problems with the Hi Riser manifold.

Later the intake manifold was changed to the F4B.

The LAT 1 Stage 1 Tuning Kit has 4bbl intake manifold, 4bbl carb, solid
lifter cam and parts, dual point distributor and a SUN 7000 RPM Tach.  No
mention is made about the air cleaner.

I would guess that when Edelbrock supplied the F4B intake they also supplied
an air cleaner but I don't know and TBON does not indicate a specific air
cleaner.

Ron Fraser