Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: LAT cam F4B and air cleaner
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:00:58 -0800
The LAT Edelbrock intake manifold was manufactured by Edelbrock (F4B
version), with changes for the Tiger plumbing.  This version was only
sold by Tiger LAT dealers.

The LAT air cleaner was a stock Tiger air cleaner that had only the top
lid chromed.  Other bits and pieces used some other chrome bits. (Valve
cover breather, dipstick)

Check these out with the official Rootes Accessories price catalogs
(from David and Gary Franchi).

http://tigersunited.com/resources/Dealer_Accessories/DealerAccessCat.asp

and the Dealer LAT Accessories Brochure:

http://tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/lat.asp

You may have noticed that some of the LAT items do not have a link to
the accessories that are NOT be highlighted in RED. The official LAT
pages are needed to complete these.  Anyone have the advertising
literature.  At the least, some good pictures would be of help.

Steve
/Steve Laifman/

/Editor - /*/TigersUnited.com/* <http://www.tigersunited.com>