Re: [Tigers] Muffler

To: "'Robert J. Wanty'" <rjw@wengco.com>, <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Muffler
From: "RObin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:24:53 -0500
I personally like the stainless Tri- Delta Flowmasters.  They are not
annoying at idle but sound great with a little peddle. The collector back is
a pretty simple run to make the exhaust SS. Apparently the best spot for a
cross over tube is 17" behind the exhaust ports. This happens to be just
beyond the collector and in a doable spot under the car. I used a 1"
crossover. RObin

Any recommendations for mufflers for 260, 4bbl, mild cam, headers and 2"
exhaust. I would like some noise but not a window rattler.
Thanks
Bob
B382001318