Re: [Tigers] Oil mess on concrete

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil mess on concrete
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:20:58 -0500
 For oil messes the cheapest, gray colored kitty litter, or the dedicated oil
dry from auto parts store works, with some elbow grease.  I use an old scrap
piece of 2 x 4 about 4 to 6" long, use the 2 x 4 like a scrub brush, pushing
the kitty litter into the concrete, and breaking it down into fine powder as
you go, will pull oil out of the concrete, sometimes it leaves a white spot
under the scrubbing.  Then the typical concrete cleaner can be used (I never
get the oil up with the mystery chemical concrete cleaner).  The 2 x4 scrub
brush with the cheap kitty litter, or oil dry works. Note, the more expensive
kitty little with colors and special crystals does not work like the cheap
stuff.

Randy B

 R-----Original Message-----