[Tigers] Oil mess on concrete

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Oil mess on concrete
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:24:57 -0800
Jim,

With my old cars I've "been-there; done-that" plenty.  The best product I've
found to date is a product called "Pour-N-Restore".  It claims to "Easily
lift & absorb embedded oil stains as it dries from liquid to powder".  Pour
it on the affected area, spread it around, let it dry and sweep it up.  I've
been happy with the product and am now not tracking oil into the house (this
is a GOOD thing !).  It's not  cheap at ~$35 /gal.  I bought it at ACE
Hardware.  Coverage is stated at ~24 square feet per gallon.

It is manufactured by:
Edgewater Industries
18570 Trimble Court
Spring Lake MI 49456
616.8467939
www.pour-n-restore.com

Jim, I'll sending you a scanned image off the list of the front & back
labels for your reference.  Others, let me know if you'd like the scanned
labels & I'll gladly send them to you off the list.

Its environmental impact... health-1, flammability-2, reactivity-0.  It is
biodegradable and phosphate free.
Cheers,

Darrell