[Tigers] Spring Florida TAC Event Saturday April 9th

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Spring Florida TAC Event Saturday April 9th
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 04:50:12 -0800 (PST)
Tiger Owners,
      On Saturday April 9th Steve and Carole Halbrook will be hosting our
first TAC Event of the year at their home at 2857 Timber Knoll Drive in
Valrico, Florida.  If you are interested in having your Tiger TAC'd, please
let me know by a reply to this email or calling me at 704-564-3831.   If your
car has been TAC'd or you just want to drop in to talk with fellow owners,
come on by.  We will start around 10:30am.
      We look forward to seeing you there
.
Paul
Paul R Sheahan