Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ordering Tiger keys
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:30:52 -0800
 >>>He asks people to send him the code number from the ignition switch with
a self addressed stamped envelope,<<<

Hum..., he has the key number - and your address... (not implying anything
against the key guy, only the concept of giving out the key number and your
address).

Then again the key codes are listed in TBON.  Well..., it looks like we have
a thousand suspects right there.

I'd at least pull the coil wire.  What with the faulty Tiger hood release it
may be a great theft deterrent.

All said in fun, - but with an air of caution.

Tom

PS Are the correct cut keys (not just the appropriate blanks) part of a
Concours?