Re: [Tigers] MK1a Originality question

To: J D Johnson <j_d_johnson@earthlink.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK1a Originality question
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:21:16 -0800
I always thought they used a bare aluminum housing like in the picture that JD
just posted.  That picture was taken in 1966 after the motor was rebuilt.  So
I went back and looked at a picture of the same car from very late 64 or very
early 65 when the LAT 1 induction kit was first installed, and the housing is
painted black.  I had not noticed that until just now.

Matthew