[Tigers] seal number

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] seal number
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:42:13 EST
getting to last winters project finally, a stroke got in the way. Got  the
posi from Barry. got new pinion bearing and seal from our parts jobber , and
 new wheel bearings , but our jobber is having probs with the rear seals.
he  can't seem to use the numbers on the seals, or he ones from my cat shop
notes or  the ones I serched on the tigers site, does anyone ha ve some
current ones  please? JUst a pain to order more stuff shipped across the
border,
and try to  speed things up....sorry for the typing but my brain is still a
bit  wonky....thanks