Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Attaching a Rollbar
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:30:02 -0400
 I bought a bunch of Tiger things a few years back from someone that rolled
their Tiger.  The car was totaled, and the driver was seriously injured, and
spent a very long time in the hospital.  He stated that without his roll bar
(I believe was an Autopower) he would not be alive to talk about it.  His car
was totaled, he did not know what even happened to the car, he was seriously
injured in the hospital, he had head injuries, but the roll bar kept the
entire car from landing on him, and kept him alive.

Randy B