Re: [Tigers] Brake fittings

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake fittings
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:17:24 +1100
Bob,

Cant help you off the top of my head with the brake fittings.. but as for
pikes peak, great! are you running a modified car? Also not sure if you
know.. but a sunbeam alpine competed at the climb in period.. was either a
SI or SII even ran with whitewalls.. i believe it clocked the slowest climb
of the meet.... bring back some sunbeam honour!