Re: [Tigers] Fwd: SU fuel pump to fuel line connectors

To: <genepadgett@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: SU fuel pump to fuel line connectors
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:31:14 -0400
Gene

I ordered a stock replacement SU pump for my Mk1 from Sunbeam Specialties
just a few days ago. While Rick was walking me through the order he asked if
the pump I was changing was anything other than the original type equipment.
He added that if so I would the need the fittings, which I seem to recall he
said he also had in stock. Give Sunbeam Specialties a call...I think they
might have what you need.

Jim Lindner