Re: [Tigers] Dropping the engine

To: Jeff Holt <jeff.holt7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dropping the engine
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:39:42 +0000 (UTC)
Jeff, Owain has already posted an excellent list.B B  Although you mention you
are all done with the engine compartment, I just wanted to remind you about
the oil pressure line that runs from the front of the block driver's side to
your gauge in the dash.B B  Sometimes easily overlooked.

Also, I understand some people say remove the oil dipstick and tube for
additional working clearance on the passenger side and disconnect the steering
column on the driver's side from its mount and wire tie it to the side for
much the same reason.

Best regards,B  Gene