Re: [Tigers] Stumbling issue

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stumbling issue
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 22:38:24 -0500
Mark:

I'd really be surprised if it's a problem with the fuel tanks flaking off and
clogging the fuel filter.  I would think that if this were the issue, that the
car wouldn't rev freely like it does in the higher rpm ranges.  I would think
it would be more likely to exhibit fuel starvation symptoms.  One more
thing...I have had it started a couple of times since the first of the year,
but it wasn't run for any length of time.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Andy