[Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters.....THE FIX!

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Stinkin NPT adapters.....THE FIX!
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:36:08 -0500
First of all,

Thanks to all of you that sent along you recommendations for the fix.  I
took all recommendations to my machine shop guy and we brainstormed and came
up with the following fix -

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/Tigers%20Teeth/010-1.jpg

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/Tigers%20Teeth/011.jpg

The coolant temp sensor has been inserted into a 3/8 NPT plug. The heater
return uses a new fitting that is 1/2 NPT that has been mounted flush.  I
also used epoxy when installing the coolant adapter, it won't leak or EVER
come out.  I was charged $45 for the work.

Check my FB album - I received the oil pan today and it is installed.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2034409&id=1402147496&l=33c2567b45

Duke
B382002037