[Tigers] Florida TAC Event

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Florida TAC Event
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
Tiger Owners,
      Don't forget that tomorrow is the day for the Florida TAC Event hosted
by Carole and Steve Halbrook at their home at 2857 Timber Knoll Drive in
Valrico, Florida.  If you need your car TAC'd or you just want to drop by,
please feel free to come to the event.  We will start at 10:30am and will go
to lunch as a group after the event.
      If you need additional information, call me on my cell phone at
704-564-3831.  I hope to see you there.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan