Re: [Tigers] 260 versus 302 Starter

To: Brian Glenn <ora_archy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 versus 302 Starter
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:28:29 -0400
all 157 tooth flywheel starters are the same.  the gear reduction ones are
smaller, lighter and easier on the battery.  also easier on your solenoid
because you are only switching the load of the built in solenoid, which is
probably the biggest benefit.  unless you want to be concours I can see no
drawback.  summit have an own brand
one that is cheap and has never let me down.