Re: [Tigers] Low Mileage Tiger - 26,961 miles

To: tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Low Mileage Tiger - 26,961 miles
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:23:40 -0700
Well, crappy dooly... I just went out and looked.  Like to apologize to
all about the incorrect tivets remark I made.  Turns out that this was
my first mistake today.  I was remembering the rivets on the race car
which is a later Alpine body.  My Mk SN B9471136 rivets do indeed look
exactly like the one in the ebay listing.  Hanging my head in shame...

My JAL number is 60644  if anyone want s to know..

Thanks for setting me straight Mr. Hall.....

mayf
worlds fastest sunbeam. period.