Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Element

To: "'James Lindner'" <jliny5@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Filter Element
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:53:32 -0400
Jim
        The stock oil filter, the large filter, is the same as any Ford V8
engine.
The mid size filter some us use is same as an Escort.
The short filter I'm not sure about that one.   I used them for a very short
time before going to the right angle filter set up.

C1AZ-6731-A is the # listed in the Parts List - Fram equivalent I think is
PH8A.

Ron Fraser