[Tigers] Lockeheed Booosters at VB

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lockeheed Booosters at VB
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:24:07 -0400
I saw this asked a few days back, but didn't see any replies.  Has
anyone used one of the Lockheed booster kist from VB, specifically the
7' since their catalog says that's the one for mine?  I just started a
brake rebuild on the Tiger, and was considering a Lockeeed instead of
the more expensive pro rebuilds of my original booster.

I've rebuilt the original twice myselg, but swore I'd never do it again
after the time that coathanger clip slipped and I had parts flying all
over the garage.

Stu

tigers@autox.team.net