[Tigers] Piston Hunt

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Piston Hunt
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:49:14 -0700
Ok, all you hot rodder types...
I need some high compression ratio pistons.  Custom pistons are spendy
to say the least.  So, I am seeking help from those of you who may know
where I might find a set for a 260 with 3.8 inch standard bore.  Used
and serviceable is OK! get out there and beat the bushes!  I want to
make about 375 or more hp....

who had the article on the 260 hipo build?  send me the link again? I
tossed it before I had gone down this 260 motor build.  Will be an El
MIrage motor and perhaps Mojave mile motor...

--
drmayf

tigers@autox.team.net