[Tigers] Lockheed Brake Booster

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lockheed Brake Booster
From: "Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories" <milward@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:42:27 -0700
I installed a Lockheed Brake Booster about 20 years ago and it still works
perfectly, easily locking the front wheels. I did not use a VB kit but
installed it easily myself. I used cushioned hose clamps on the tubular
firewall to front fender supports to hold the body. I then made a bracket to
fit between existing holes on the firewall and fender to hold the snout with
another cushioned clamp. As I recall I had to make up one new hydraulic line.
If anyone wants pix let me know or check it out at the Queen Mary.

Bill

tigers@autox.team.net