Re: [Tigers] Brake question

To: Theo.Smit@dynastream.com, stubrennan@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake question
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:57:05 -0400 (EDT)
I would think that if it was just the seals you should  be able to pry the
pads back with some device.  If you can't do that then  if might be the
pistons pushing against the seals that is causing the problem. I  would try
draining some fluid from one bleeder and see if it releases.  At  least this
would tell you that the problem is indeed with the caliper and not  farther up
the system somewhere.

In a message dated 6/24/2011 12:12:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,