Re: [Tigers] paint code 19

To: <acchd73@yahoo.com>, <genepadgett@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint code 19
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 23:58:20 -0400
Tony
        Paint code 19 is Moonstone; a shade of white.

The Tiger red paint codes are 39 - Carnival Red & 122 - Signal Red

Rootes also carried 26 - Pippin Red, 28 - Calypso Red, 41 - Ember Red, 55 -
Venetian Red, 59 Toledo Red, 85 - Tartan Red, 98 - Riverside Red, 137 -
Firebrand Red, 156 - Sure Fire Red, 165 - Imperial Red, 175 - Deep Mango Red
Metallic.

Ron Fraser