Re: [Tigers] paint code 19

To: genepadgett@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] paint code 19
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:11:09 -0400
Gene,

My Tiger resides in a locked, single car detached garage inside a 6 foot
privacy fence with a locked gate.  Thanks for your concern; I had not even
considered that issue!

I'm usually a good judge of character and this guy did not set off any alarm
bells in my head.  Perhaps that's why I had not considered the issue.

For those that would like to get a peak at the documents, as soon as I
convince one of my IT friends to help me out with the color scanning, I plan
to send scans of everything to TigersUnited.com.  I don't have a site I can
post them to and TigersUnited.com is THE place to go to for Tiger info on
the web.
Keep on Tigering!
Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448